11.01.2011

october favorites


okay so i'd thought i would compile a list of some of my favorites that i had this last month. i'm trying to broaden my horizons. lol

1. the new gavin degraw cd has been out for a little while now, but man oh man i am hooked!! he never ceases to amaze me with his music and i have been a HUGE fan since i was a sophomore in high school. i give this one a big 2 thumbs up!

2. lashaholic mascara from hard candy is sold at walmart. and i've been wanting to try this specific one for awhile now. well i finally bucked up a couple days ago and got it. and oh man, i have found my new favorite. i didn't even need any lash primer! and that is a huge step in the right direction! 

3. i bought this blue polish online when i made an order at E.L.F. cosmetics. okay for a little back story: i have seen this makeup at target for years, but i always assumed it was as crappy as the cheap cheap prices. well after blog browsing, i noticed this stuff was actually given pretty awesome reviews so i had to try. and i have to say that i have been PLEASANTLY suprised!! the quality is really great! and i am a huge fan! okay so back to the polish! i did my nails with this last night and it was really opaque and dried into the tiffany's blue i love so much! A+ from me on this polish!

4. vuka intelligent energy is something i stumbled onto in the grocery store. i have given up on drinking energy drinks because since my significant weight loss since i graduated high school, they do horrendous things to my sleeping. and these are great! it's just a light pick me up! i prefer the orange juice! great for my long days at work with some ice, and it does nothing to my sleeping!

5. the movie footloose. oh man i left the theater with chills because i was so happy with this movie and i felt so good when i left!! great, great movie!! not exactly a fan of the soundtrack and some odd remakes of old songs, but the movie itself was adorable!

6. wet n wild bright red lipstick...!! i have been sporting this stuff all month and i have no qualms about it! time for some color in my life! 

7. i LOVE everyday minerals and i have become a huge advocate this month!! and one thing i got in my haul at the beginning of the month was the everyday hydrate facial oil. at first i was like, 'oil on my face?!' but man oh man not only does it suit as a great primer for the base, my face has never been so soft or so clear!!

8. last but not least!! my b.h. cosmetics 120 eyeshadow palette 1st edition. AHHH so many bright colorful shadows!!! if you check out my pink/purple/blue job from halloween for my costume i did that all with these. loves it!!

i just found so many great things this month that i really just wanted to share!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment