10.03.2011

feeling low?


so growing up i always made fun of my mom for all her church cd's and then one day sometime last winter she started playing this cd and not knowing who it was or anything, i fell in love with the music! so imagine my suprise when i found out that the sweet music i was hearing was mindy gledhill. one of the people i always made fun fo my mom for. this album is the sweetest music i have ever heard. and everytime i listen to it, it makes me feel so happy!! and it makes me think of my best friend trisha and her sweet little baby to be born in just a few weeks! the thing that caught me is that it's just happy music that almost makes me think i'm at a circus eating cotton candy and holding a balloon lol. i highly recommend this album!! it is a serious pick me up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment